Re: POINT GUARDS

Westley would be a good addition, he can run the floor, play Pitino
defense, and has a shot. What we would have to give up is another question.
I would feel better w/Westley behind KA than Barros.

Our center situation is settling down a bit. The 3 man rotation is working,
we get a fresh big man through out the game. If they can continue giving us
15 points and their share of rebounds, we don't have to give up anything
good to get one. If Jones comes around, it's a bonus.