Re: Crowd Noise at Nets Game

    I agree 100% about artificial noise.  When I go to clipper games (they
don't get capitalized anymore), the arena is constantly bombarded by music and
other sounds.  During timeouts?  Fine (if you must), but during the game,
crowd only, please!
    When I was growing up in Beantown, seems to me that John Kiley put out an
occasional bleat on his organ, and that was it.  Red Sox games had maybe some
organ music between innings. Now most games are part of a package of
commericals and entertainment.  (Of course, the last game I saw at Fenway
featured a Sox outfield of Jensen, Piersall and Williams.  They probably
didn't have amplifiers back then, huh?)