Home cookin'!

2 great wins for the Celtics against 2 of the best teams in the
conference!  The Celtics have now beaten Miami, Orlando and
New York in their last games against each, and beat them convincingly.
The Celtics will fear no one in the playoffs!  (Yes, I know, they have
to get to the playoffs first... don't worry, they will!)

To put this week in context, I'd like to remind everyone of something
I posted back on February 9th, over 2 weeks before Wednesday's trouncing
of Orlando:

   "When they return home to play Orlando and the Knicks, be ready
    for some excellent basketball.  Those 2 games will be my barometer
    for whether this team will come close to my prediction.  Right now
    it's still way too early to expect them to have it all together."

Now that those 2 games have happened, and the Celtics have shown the
damage they can do to the best teams with their uptempo style, I am glad
to say that my prediction of 31 wins still stands, with confidence!
Everything before this week should have been exhibition season.  Now we
should start seeing "the real thing".

Jon Mc

My full post from Feb 9th: