Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 18:42:14 EST
From: Jcraw33@aol.com
Subject: Vin Baker

Last year I saw in Sports Ilustrated that Vin Baker wanted to be with the
Celtics when he became a free agent after this year.  Now even though Vin is
having a slow start this year I think it would be a major boost in rebounding
if we could land him.  However, I think this would mean Rick would have to
make a trade to make room in the front court for him.  What do you guys think
about going after him?