Re: Possible Nicknames For Paul Pierce

Well lets hope it's not "PP" (a la "MJ").

Paul "The Body" Pierce, Paul "The Ear" Pierce, Paul "Shakes" Pierce,
Paul "Hot Chocolate" Pierce, Paulie "Pavillion" Pierce, Paul "Better
than Sex" Pierce, Paul "Keith Van Who!?" Pierce, Paul "Hondo" Pierce,
Paul "Acura" Pierce.

****

BTW, I have to agree with Warwick/El Jimbo that whenever Penny makes a
post-game whine-a-thon about an injury, we should take it with a grain
of salt. As far as perceptions go, Penny is a guy who would sit out a
month over a hang nail while his under-recognized, overachieving
teammates struggle to make the playoffs. At least his "bruise" excuse
beats his pathetically lame-ass suggestion that the parquet floor was
too cold.

As far as the Orlando homecoming game goes, I say it's fun to go ahead
and enjoy the moment. Josh O. and others wrote before the season that
the Celtics can lead the league in scoring. Assuming they continue the
great team defense they've played against our last two opponents, I
agree we may have a more potent scoring team than Sacramento etc. But
off of made baskets, our offense still sounds utterly pathetic. I'm sure
the Bricks will slow things down on Friday. Let's hope we shut down
Ewing, Sprewell, "Van Gumby" and friends on Friday, because I love the
rare occasions when we beat that team.

Go Celtics!

****