Re: Possible Nicknames For Paul Pierce

Mister Ghost wrote:

> THE EQUALIZER

Nice...

If you're looking for plain then just call him Paul for same reason as
the others - Michael, Magic, Larry, Kareem, Wilt, Bill.

> THE UNDERTAKER

I dont like this one because its too childish.. reminds me of the
wrestling.

> PEE PEE

Too similar to Gary Payton's 'Gee Pee'.

> SWISH

Too one-dimensional. He is already a tremendous all-round player and
swish would be suitable if he were a player like Reggie Miller, Steve
Kerr, etc, etc.

> FARTMAN

What the ????

> P2

The mighty ducks??

> THE MASTER OF DISASTER

I had a good laugh on this one.

> KINGPIN

Hmm..... Nice.

>CAPTAIN CRUNCHTIME

I like this one too!!

> THE UNHOLY

That makes him sound evil...

> THE EXORCIST

Read above..

> SWISH

Already done that.

> KING RAZZLE DAZZLE

Too fancy.

> MR. THEFTOMATIC

Too long -- I like the suggestion [I forgot who] of Klepto though.

> PAUL

As Marv Albert would say "Yesssss..."

> FUNKY DUNKY

Huh?

> THE EXECUTIONER

Cool.

> KINGPIN

Done this.

> PISSER PAUL PIERCE

LOL.

> SLAP

He ain't a girl.

> POP TART

Thats clever when you think about it.

> DAILY DOUBLE

Woohoo!!

My suggestion remains --- Fresh Air because thats what hes giving the
NBA.

You cant say that he stole Magic's game, you cant say he stole Larry's
game, Michaels or anyone elses. Sure he may have taken some of it from
other players, but his game is an unique package. "Unique" thats a cool
name too.

Warwick