Re: Vin Baker

>Last year I saw in Sports Ilustrated that Vin Baker wanted to be with the
>Celtics when he became a free agent after this year.  Now even though Vin
is
>having a slow start this year I think it would be a major boost in
rebounding

Understatement....that he is having a slow year. This guy has to be one of
the most over rated guys in the NBA.See him play much??

Never could see see at all as an allstar. He is not aggressive at all,in
fact he strikes me as a bit of a lazy player. Plus geesh...he misses a lot
of shots and can't shoot free throws.