Tonight's NBA Action

Tip o' the hat to Kevin's Timberpuppies for taking the Nix to OT
tonight.  Nix won on an Allan Houston 3, but Ewing & Co. logged major
minutes.  Hope Pitino turns the press on 'em mercilessly tomorrow
night & gives that fat, selfish adulterer of a president (union
president, I mean) something to grumble incoherently about.

Apparently LaFrentz went down with a torn (or at least severely
sprained) ACL tonight.  Given Danny Manning's history, I'm praying it
isn't a Jayhawk thing....

Michael Gooen