Re: Kenny on....penetration?

Oh god, Jim, it hurts to laugh that hard. I read the quote earlier today and
got a big smile out of it, and actually knew where he was coming from (and
now you've got ME doing it -it just hit me as I typed that what a double
entendre it is too, but what the hell) but then when I read your header to
go with it I just totally lost it. Thanks for the best laugh I've had in
ages. Pity it didn't occur to AW to respond with 'glad it was good for him
too' instead.

-Kim, off to do something about the aching ribs