Re: wow!!!

I don't think there's any jealousy.  Pitino is just protecting the
team from getting distracted from team play by individual raves.  When
somebody is as good as Pierce, you don't need to talk about him being
good.  But I think that Bo Outlaw is certainly the defensive player of
the year -- although Scottie should get votes, as always.  Pierce is
so amazing.  We now have the 1-2 punch of the championship teams.  Ron
will provide the James Worthy/Robert Parish role, and absolutely kill
people in the flow of the game.  Riley is our center.  BTW, I thought
Battie didn't play that well in the Orlando game, actually.  He and
Walter will make hay in the press unit.

  You could sense during the post game
> interview that Pitino was hesitant to rave about Pierce.  I think
there
> might be some jealousy from the other players.

 With all of his