Bad Memories

In an otherwise funny post mocking the Lakers, one of you mentioned:

<<Horry doing his Fred Sanford impersonation>>

At the risk of seeming too PC, can we please not make jokes about
basketball players with heart problems?  After what happened to Reggie
and Hank Gathers, can anyone blame Robert Horry or the team for being
concerned about a seriously irregular heartbeat?

Now if you want to bring up the towel-throwing incident, be my guest.

Michael Gooen