Re: 3.5

Scottie Pippen, Michael Cooper, Cedric Maxwell, old friend Kevin McHale,
Bruce Bowen are or were all excellent defensive players who could be
labelled as tweeners also.  I think you are either a good defensive
player or you are not.  There are tweeners who play both of the
positions they are 'tween very well.  The problem lies with tweeners who
can't play either one, offensively or defensively.

Jim

>From: SKwon11@aol.com
>Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 00:42:05 EST
>To: celtics@igtc.com
>Subject: 3.5
>
>defensively, tweeners classically have problems.  1.5's (dana barros),
3.5's (larry johnson), 4.5's (toni battie)... usually not quick enough
or not big enough to cover either one.  now if you have old friend kevin
in the lineup...he can cover anybody bird couldn't so defensively... it
worked.  can antoine cover 4's?  i don't mean any 4.... i mean elite 4's
because afterall... that's what we want him to be.