Re: Walker

Read the Globe today and see if that isn't exactly what happened. Antoine
apologized for doing the yelling ON the court and Kenny apologized for
letting it get to him. Kenny acknowledged that he's a veteran and shouldn't
let it get to him and he's heard worse.  My objection was to letting it
happen ON the court and Kenny letting it GET to him. Exactly what each man
apologized for.

Apparently Coach Pitino felt the same calling it the "ultimate in
unprofessionalism" and fining each player.

I don't object to leadership and guys having to tell other guys things they
don't want to hear, but I do object to negative leadership and
unprofessional behavior.

TJL