Re: Walker is the man...Kenny "Sky" Walker that is.

Ryan, I think you're going a little too far.  He does force his offense
too much sometimes, but he's still the best rebounder and second chance
offensive player that we have.  Sometimes he'll hit a couple threes in a
row and other times he'll brick five of them.  He needs to get a better
feel for when he's hot and when he's not.  None of us saw what happened
with Kenny on Sunday, unless they showed highlights on ESPN that I missed.
Antoine hates to lose.  That combined with his poor performance probably
caused him to lose control.  I'm sure arguments with teammates happen all
of the time in the locker room, but in this case he felt like he couldn't
wait.  In the game against Vancouver he had some great put-backs that kept
us in the game.  Without Walker, Pierce would have a much more difficult
time getting good looks.  But I will grant you that Pierce's game is much
more under control than Walker.  Every shot he takes seems to be a good
one.  But Antoine does a lot of the dirty work on the offensive end that
no one else on the team is capable of doing.  His free throw shooting is
inexcusable, but it's not as bad as Vin Baker (2 for 22 on the season).

I agree with your concern about his motivation now that he's signed a
huge, guaranteed contract.  But you just have to trust Pitino, who knows
him much better than we do.  If he does turn into Coleman, it's Pitino's
fault for giving him the contract, not Walker's for taking the money.

Jeremy