Re: When's the Lottery?

At this rate we lose 30, give or take a few. I don't see a win in the next
5 games. After lookin the schedule over, and getting a grip on most of the
teams we will play, we look like dead meat!!!!!!! The Celts are in a bind.
KA's not producing, and we have 2 guards doing all the scoring. This Celt
team was over hyped from the get go. Look for a trade for Pitino to save
face in Boston.