Re: Pitino's brilliant plan

Yep, Pitino's an idiot. Not only did he tell Walker not to take more than 6
shots in the first half but l bet he also told him to miss them all. While
we're at it, who the hell is the new shooting coach? Stevie Wonder? Seriously
folks if you think that Pollard or Fuller or Fischer (or some other bit part
who isn't getting it done in their current surroundings) is going to come to
Boston and solve our problems then l wish l had some of what you are smoking.
The bottomline is that our "stars" cannot handle the demanding schedule. Sure
they have young legs but they are young legs that are used to playing 35-40
games a year in college. They are not in shape to play so it translates to 33%
FG Pct. & 60% FT Pct. and those numbers will have trouble beating a CBA team.