Bird on retiring, a title and '86 Celts

               In an exclusive interview with Bob Costas that aired
Sunday on
               NBC Sports' “Showtime”, Indiana Pacers coach Larry Bird
talks
               about his team playing as the favorite, how long he'll
coach and
               how good were his '86 Celtics.

               To view a clip, select its connection-speed button.

                                                1. Will no Jordan taint
                                                winning NBA title?
                                                “Not for me....I got in
to win