RE: poor thing (Ignore)

Once and for all folks I have to come clean with my pal Blazerfan here.  All week long this guy has been throwing lobs at me about my pathetic little attitude.  At the same time he used a couple fake hotmail type names and literally threatened my life.  Saying we was going to track me down.  What the guy says here tonight is the basis for my criticism, as Celtic fans we come to  play AND we don't accept mediocrity and we don't make cheap ass excuses and whine and cry like babies.  Hell yes we got our butts kicked tonight, and my report will go into great detail regarding this, but the bottom line is can one person explain to me what the this guy is doing on our list and coming around cutting us down?  Who else here has actually gone to a Blazer game in Portland?  Trust you me my description of reality is much closer than BF's and yes it is much worse in Seattle, but I don't live there so what the hey.

BF you talk about the success 25 years ago, sure you won at title, ONE TITLE, over 20 years ago.  The Celts have won 3 since then, the difference in our teams are that the Blazers were on cruise control through the 80's and the last five years, the Celtics have gone longer than they ever have between titles, and we are DAMN pissed off about it.  RP is here to resolve this problem, and I expect him to do this.  If the players on the team don't want to help; goodbye. Namely Chris Mills, Tony Massenburg, and maybe Eric Williams; so long, and you too Travis Knight.  Battie had a career game tonight in a bad team game, but he a Celtic when Trav was a Faker at heart; adios muchacho.  Your analysis makes me sad for you as a "Blazer fan".  Hey we made the playoffs, Parttty!  Out in the first round again.

You ask for nice words, reread my pregame report, I said a lot of nice things about this team, and it's players.  Catch a clue. Sure Schonz and Chick have run their course and maybe Most had as well, but there is a little thing at least that these 2 teams have that the Blazers haven't got a clue about, it is called respect and class.  And your ranting proves this out perfectly.

I am going to quit acknowledging BF on this list, not because he GOT me, just the opposite because he is a pathetic piece of chicken poop.  Hey BF where were you tonight I was there rooting for my team and ready to have a chat with you anywhere anytime, and you can ask Ken I stuck like a sore thumb (Celtic Pride).  Your threats implied I was going down.  Well my team went down, but as my report will show, they weren't ever really there, and Hell no I am not happy about it.

Benz you ask if BF is a joke, well to think about it rationally the only explanation for this pathetic list lurking moron, is that he is a joke.  Hey he can put a sentence together really nice like, but he hasn't the guts to back up one ounce of his taunts and threats, and in my book and in the book of the average citizen of Western Mass, this is most worthless piece of crap there is, a blow hard who runs at the first sign of a fight. A Wicked Ass Moron.

BF you sicken me and I am sure everyone else on our list, I have had it with your lurking and pissing and moaning.  Call me what you want and attempt to talk down in some juvenile tone, but the bottom line is nearly every one reading this knows what scum pond you crawled out of, and what is most ironic is that you are acting out the exact behavior I criticize people in Portland like yourself about from day one.  For the record I don't live in Portland I live in SW Washington, and with all due respect to Paul, Kevin, and my new friend Ken, I wouldn't live in your city (though it is a pretty nice place to visit).

"Some people don't need anyone else's help in making them look like an idiotic", BF you are the MAN in this regard, and I will gladly trade barbs with you direct daily, so bring it on, but next time you want to threaten me, be a man and come to the party, because sister, your act is embarrassment to yourself and everyone like you.

Thanks for the direct support I have gotten already on this matter, and I will resume my role of contributing to this list in the manner befitting your expectations.

Thank and on with the show.  "I use to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" EC 1977

Greg