Long season ?

We need to do something to get a big man or this will be a long season.  We
are getting dominated every night in the low post. Whether its Willis, or
Webber, or Grant they seem to score at will.   Walker can't play defense to
save his life, and Anderson is still getting outplayed every night.  An
Anderson for Campbell and Fisher or Lue swap might not be that bad.  Our
floor leadership is not much better than when Chauncy was here.  Barros is
terrible at the point and can not penetrate & dish, and makes too many
stupid passes.  Paul Pierce seem to carry us nightly.  Battie played real
good tonight offensively, at least that is something positive.

If there is any truth to the Mutombo rumor makes the move Anderson would
not be a big loss at this time.  Walker need to step it up and earn his
income.  Mychal Thompson was saying he just doesn't like to get physical so
you can take advantage of this inside.