Re: your mail

I don't see Cleveland trading Potapenko for anybody but there are veteran NBA
centers that can be had for the right deal e.g. Will Purdue, Felton Spencer or Hot
Rod. RP will have to lose the full court press though, because none of the above
can play the defense he is running now. I think the press is more of an obsession
with him, because it is not working and yet he keeps stressing on it.One way to
that I have found to evaluate the press is to compute the dunk : steals ratio. In
the game against the King's  the dunks outnumbered the steals by far  and so no
wonder we lost that one. - Mishra