Re: Mutumbo????

In a message dated 2/18/99 4:47:53 PM Central Standard Time,
jwarren@eecs.tufts.edu writes:

> By the way, Mr. Ghost's email about having to go during the third
>  OT last night was hilarious.
    Out here in Clipperland, I had a different dilemma.  Not having a BUD or a
LUD (Little Ugly Dish?), just POC (Plain Ol' Cable), and being unable to log
onto the WEEI website, I was following the game on CBS Sportsline website,
with updates every 60 seconds.  But at the same time, I was hooked on "Law and
Order."  Problem is that my computer is in one room, the TV in another, so I'm
scrambling up and down the hall between rooms once every 45 seconds or so.  My
wife was trying to sleep and came stomping out asking me exactly what I
thought I was doing.  I tried to explain, but you can imagine how well that
went over.  At least I got to bed around 11:15 instead of 2:15.  And that was
after seeing the Clipper-Grizzly 2 OT game the night before in person.
   I'm curious:  anyone want to issue a different prediction after six games?
I think I'm still happy with 25-25, but 28 is looking pretty reasonable...  we
have three excellent players and one good one.  I think Benoit may be
available...
-- Doug in Clipperland