Re: More on game

>Hey, if Ron can't hit the shot why should he take it?  The Celtics'
>three point shooters are Barros, Pierce and Walker, in that order.

Walker should hit his free throws, and an NBA shooting guard should at
least attempt a three every now and then. However, in his defense, his knee
isn't 100% so perhaps that's effecting his confidence from a longer
distance. I haven't got a lot of time, I'm supposed to be "working" so
there's no room for grace and charm, however.....I like this team. I really
do. How many turnovers did Rahim have in the overtimes last night? Look,
this is turning into a "See, Pierce is better than Walker...he's 'the
man,'" mailing list. Both of these guys can play. In the over time last
night Walker hit some big shots when the offense ground to a halt, he
rebounded....if I remeber correctly, he picked up the assist on Barros'
game tying shot at the end of regulation (although I could be mistaken) he
played a good game and came up big when it counted. He should hit his free
throws, absolutely. I like this team. Patience. Last night was a gutty win
on the road by a young team. Three overtimes, and they never gave in. Very
nice. It's all good. They need a center. I have to go back to work.

Paul M.