RE: Mutumbo to Boston???

	Okay to make it more fair for the Lakers, we could throw in
Popeye, who they could definitely use if Rodman blows them off.  That
would leave DeClerq as our only backup power forward (until Pervis
comes back, if ever) and Riley and Shnitpus backing up Mutumbo.  I like
your idea of acquiring Williams.  He has good size for a point guard and
is fundamentally sound, but he's also irreplaceable on the Raptors.

	I haven't been able to keep up with the list lately because of
work, but I was wondering how many other east coast people stayed up until
2:10AM last night to see the entire game?  Part of me wanted to see a
fourth overtime just to see how ugly the game would have become with
everyone fouling out.

	Inspite of my trade idea, I don't think Kenny is playing that
badly.  If he would stop taking long range jumpers, he'd be much better
off.  Last night he might have had 20 assists if everyone hit the easy
shots he set up for them.

	Mailing list favorite Ilgauskas is out for the year with a broken
foot after signing for $71M.  The moral of the story?  Never sign an
injury prone player a season before he becomes a free agent.

Jeremy