RE: Mutumbo to Boston???

Oh baby is there a God or what.  Come on this deal doesn't come even close
to being fair for all parties, unless you include the fact that Mutumbo may
want out of Atlanta (who wouldn't, the city not the team, home of THE worst
sports team fans in the entire freaking world), and obviously the Fakers
have to dump Campbell for whatever reason Shaq has come up with.  Mutumbo is
not young, but can be around to help with number 17 and 18 in the first few
years of the new decade, and Fisher on paper is probably not at the level of
Anderson, ON PAPER, but at the rate Kenny is enamoring himself to the fans
and team itself this young season, his days MAY be numbered if this team is
going to get the Top level, as we all damn well better assume it is.

In Mr. Ghost/Way Ray's list of PG's he did a good job of listing current NBA
PG's and clearly the outcoming college class, but he left off my choice for
a young guy who could be a championship team PG for the next 10+ years, who
I hope Toronto of all teams hasn't locked up for good, Alvin Williams.  I
watched this guy perform routinely at a very high level for an undrafted PG
for Portland last season, before ironically enough he was packaged with
Kenny to Toronto for Damon.  He talked openly about wanting to come back to
Portland, and who knows why or how Toronto has convinced him to stay and
Yogi to pass up the Celts (who btw has stunk it up big time, with Kevin
Willis playing well.  I would love to know btw of any reported observations
of Stewart's playing in any of the 3 games against Boston by someone who was
at or saw the games).  I think he signed a one year deal with Toronto's
1.75MM exception.  I believe we can get him if he is FA this summer, and
that he can be the real deal.  Warwick do you know the terms of his current
deal? Thanks

Anyway back to planning for tomorrow's game and preparing for my report.  I
again throw out the offer for anyone in the area that I have 2 extra, very
good tickets for the game, let me know, and that I couldn't be more excited
about meeting my new friends off the list; Claudia, Mr.'s Blazerfan, Devo
and Waiting 2.  The rumble should be a hoot, hoping to be able to celebrate
a post game win to boot.

Have fun kids,
Ode