Re: Kings game

In a message dated 2/16/99 5:56:41 PM Eastern Standard Time,
josh_ozersky@yahoo.com writes:

<< Tonight's game might well be a preview of the 2002 finals. >>

Won't Divac be on social security by then?

Seriously tho - with Webber and his baggage I'd be surprised to see Jason
Williams walk the straight and narrow. It's more likely they'll get busted
together. I don't care how much ability Webber has, I don't want a punk like
him to be at a championship game unless he buys a ticket.

George