Re: Shaq is the bomb!!

I COULD NOT AGREE MORE WITH THIS POST.  IMHO Shaq will NEVER win a title unless
he has help.  By himself he is only a big hunk who can score and rebound but
cannot win big games.  To beat Shaq all you have to do is foul him.  He is a
rapper first, a movie "star" second, and a basketball player somewhere down
there on the priority list.

Bravo Greg!!!!!!!!!!!!  Nice job.  I have written articles condemning Shaq,
but this beats anything I have done.

Bob G