Celts/Kings on DSS!!!

Yessss!! Thankfully for us living outside of New England the  Celtics vs
Kings game will be airing on DSS Channel  361 on Tuesday 16  Feb.!!!  It
should be the Celtics Ch 68 feed unless the Kings decided at the last
minute to air the contest. I am just glad we will get to see the game  and
having our announcers would just be a bonus!!!!  Well I had to post this so
everyone can anticipate the great game we WILL see. I 've watched the Kings
three times so far and they are  a whole different beast than the Kings of
the past. It is no longer an automatic win visiting Sacramento. Later.Mike
GO CELTS!!!