Tickets for Portland

I am in the amazing position of having too many tickets for this Fridays
game in Portland.  Praise the Lord for the generosity of my fellow man (and
vendors of course).

Would Paul, Kevin, Claudia, Blazerfan (my new best pal, thank you for being
the new joy in my life) or his pals the wonderful Mr. Devo and Mr. Waiting2
(who have kindly invited me to a rumble after the game, what wonderful
sports they are for thinking of me in this regard.  I have never, been to a
"rumble" and can only hope that my lovely wife and charming children will
enjoy the event as much as they promote it.  Is a rumble something like a
"sock hop" for anyone who might get out a little more than I?  Oh the joy of
meeting my fellow Celtics fans) be interested in a fair deal on a pair of
really good tickets.  I hate to see anything go to waste, and sharing with
my brothers in Celtic land would bring me such great joy.

Let me know folks or anyone else of course reading this in the greater
Portland/SW Washington area.

I truly wish all of you a wonderful day, enjoy your families and the
wonderful knowledge of knowing that today brings another Celtics basketball
game for us all to partake of.  God Speed and Number 17 in 2001.

Happy, happy, joy, joy,
Ode