Re: Ben Pepper

True.... But as a member of the list has said in the past (I appologise - I
remember the comment but not who made it) about Earl in college and not having
the talent there to make it to the NBA straight off the hat then thats why he
didn't do it.. Earl is a monstrous bloke, have you ever seen him standing next
to another big man in the league?? He towers over them and thats why he is such
a good player here. I presume that is exactly what he was like in college -
pretty much the same as Robert Traylor. Big man, great hands and uncanningly
fast for his size..

Mark Bradtke went to the NBA too late in his career (sure its only in the
middle to latter parts now, but to be a rookie when he was one is too much -
unless of course you're an Arvydas Sabonis which of course we all recognize
that he isn't)..

Pepper is young enough to be given a year or so in the NBA under one of the
greatest basketball minds the game will ever see (Rick Pitino) and a big chance
to develop into a fine backup lower tiered starter.

We shall see.. I'm a huge Pepper fan and believe he is massively underrated and
is solid in every area that he needs to be.. Just wait until he realises his
talent.

Warwick