Pierce on TNT, Inside the NBA

Pierce is on the show.. interview
Please excuse my English as I typed while watching the show

Pierce:Recites the draft
 I doesn't know where to go after falling so deep
was getting scared,

GM: Gift from heaven
In the mock draft, not one everyone had Pierce that far down

Pierce: Had a little grudge against those who missed him ahead
While working out mentioned teams that by passed him as motivation

Magic: showing what can be done and can't be done on the game
really receptive, unusual

Kenny Smith (Host): Shouldn't take it personally because the teams ahead drafted
by position. Clips wanted size and went after Olowakandi, Nuggets also wanted
size and got LaFrenz

Ritesh