Funny Sprewell TV reference

I forgot to post this when it aired a few weeks back but it had me in
stitches! It was the second airing of the new NBC series  "Providence " ,
yes it is set in Rhode Island. The lead character is a M.D. who returns to
her hometown and works in a free clinic. Anyway a class of grammar school
kids are visiting said clinic and much horseplay is ensuing when one child
starts choking another and the teacher says something like "latrell you
stop choking P.J. this instant!! It isn't exact but you get the drift!!
There is another comment made but I forget it . John Masius is one of the
producers and was well known for name dropping sports figures in other of
his  shows especially St Elsewhere. I'll alert the list when it reruns as
it is priceless! Later.Mike