Come out come out...

Has anyone else noted that as soon as the first actual preseason games were
played, yes I checked my deletes files to confirm the Actual date, that our
esteemed Way of the Ray disappeared and Mister Ghost picked up the pace
(attachments and all)?  Now I am not actually complaining, I am just
pointing out the continuing curiosities of those on the list who don't
actually use some version of their real name; like we don't have to worry on
this list, we are all just friends, right?  But the timing is mighty
curious.  I for one think Way Ray was a plant put on our list by the evil
NBA league office to foster some small semblance of on going interest for
us, the more than casual fans of the game.  Now that the real game is back
we don't need him, because we have ourselves to keep us entertained.  Anyway
Way Ray if you are out there, why no highly enlightening posts since about
January 23, and Mister Ghost come clean, who are you and where do you live,
and lastly for anyone using the old alias cover; why?  Again we are all just
friends here, and why not be able to say that Claudia is Mr. Blazerfan,
because some of us might be ashamed of our true identities? If you can't be
yourselves here, then tell me where can you?

Come out come out where ever you are,

Ode