Re: Rookies and the road trip

According to Michael Holley's Globe article today, Ron
Mercer's knee won't be fully healed for another couple
of weeks, but with the lighter brace, he has more flexibility
and may play Tuesday.  Pitino also said that Popeye Jones,
Schintzius, and one other guy? won't fully be able to
help the team until next season....
MG