"El Busto"

Below is a for-whatever-it's-worth quotation from Rick Pitino in today's
Boston Globe regarding Tony "El Busto" Battie.  Sorry list, I'm not (at
all) trying to pass judgement on TB, but I just have this strange thing
for fake "Spanish" expressions. I think they're funny. (I'm not even an
ex-fratboy or anything).

Have a happy Chinese New Year,

JH

(copyright Boston Globe)
"According to Pitino, the player most helped by the long week of
practices was Tony Battie. ''He's really coming on,'' Pitino said of
Battie, who turned 23 last Thursday. ''He had a wonderful practice.
You'll see that as he learns, he'll be a much better player. He has
great athleticism.''

****