Jeff Sheppard

Is this the ex-Kentucky player??  If so, I remember thinking he had
pro-potential.  I wonder if Pitino might give him a chance??

Erik Estes

HAWKS ACTIVATE POLLARD

(AP) - The Atlanta Hawks have activated reserve forward-center
Scot Pollard. Pollard, who was acquired last month from Detroit
in a trade that involved Christian Laettner, replaces Jeff
Sheppard, who was released Friday. Pollard averaged 2.7 points
and 2.2 rebounds per game in 33 games for the Pistons last
season.