You go Kenny!

What a great quote! I even added to my signature. The Celtic swagger is back!

Nathan A.

>''Hey, man,'' the point guard announced  near the entrance of the locker
>room, ''this is a new era for the Celtics. This is the Pitino Era. We're
>about to play some ball here (.....) I hope teams understand they are
>playing the Boston Celtics. We are not the rebuilding Boston Celtics. When
>we're on our game, we can do some damage. Look at the Pitino Era. We're not
>going to be blown out by teams. Do teams know that? If they don't, they
>better ask somebody.''  (Boston Globe)
The North Bend Sports Page: http://www.geocities.com/colosseum/arena/2430

"Winning isn't everything, wanting to win is." - Vince Lombardi

"Hey, man, this is a new era for the Celtics. This is the Pitino Era. We're
about to play some ball here.... I hope teams understand they are
playing the Boston Celtics. We are not the rebuilding Boston Celtics. When
we're on our game, we can do some damage. Look at the Pitino Era. We're not
going to be blown out by teams. Do teams know that? If they don't, they
better ask somebody."  -- Kenny Anderson, Cetlics point guard