Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 00:18:13 -0500
From: snoopy1@pig.net
Subject: Re: FINAL FINAL LIST

>(I wonder do Chris (20 wins) and snoopy(40) watch the same games)
>
>Rory.

No.  I'm watching this season, and Chris is stuck in a time loop from 2
years ago.  :>)))))

poof.....

I'm sticking with 20 but will be the happiest fan on this list when they
go for 30 and start wreaking havoc in the playoffs.

This week should be a good break for them, and when I first looked at
the schedule and saw Sacramento, my first thought was...doormat.

No longer.  Did anyone out there see the can of whupass they opened last
night on Phoenix?  Beat'em by 17 _at_ Phoenix.  Webber went for
28/20/6, with 3 blocks and okay, 7 TO's.  Divac nearly got a triple
double again.  Jason Williams is shaping up to be Pierce's best comp for
ROY and they are just freakin' BIG!  Hopefully they'll be on the 3d of
their back-back-back.

Our only other advantage is that 'Toine has probably already begun to
salivate at the thought of Webber and last year's games...

No disrespect to Pierce, as I've been, like y'all, very pleasantly
shocked at his 4th quarter heroics, but hey, he better be freakin'
rested and ready after getting splinters in his butt for the rest of the
game.  As soon as he gets the foul trouble under control, I'd be psyched
if he could produce similarly throughout...

And hey, 'Toine is the man, pure and simple.  He's a beast.  Without his
production, no way Pierce would have mattered in the fourth of either
game 'cause we would have been down 40.  Who at 6'9" can handle, go
inside, go outside, pass, rebound, and occasionally defend like that?
And at 22, he's just starting to tap the well of his potential.  And,
thank you David Stern, we have his services for up to 5 more years.
Bummer.

Ron?  Ron?  Come back soon, Ron!

And now, back to my exam...

Latah