There's Something About "Kenny the Key"

There's something about Kenny that's bothering me, but I can't really put
my finger on it.
He's lagging badly both on offense and defense. Is he really in that bad
shape? If so, the same was said when he originally showed up in Boston.
Does Pitino not get on him like the other players?

At first he wasn't penetrating at all and last night when he did choose to
go in, he got swallowed up more times than not. The mental focus is not
there right now. And he is always trailing his man on defense.

I like Kenny and look forward to him developing the game that I think he
has, but there's something wrong right now.

Some of the other NBA teams are starting to click (anyone see the SA/Laker
game last night? or Grant Hill's one-man wonder imitation of MJ?), so the
Celtics won't have the "we didn't have much of a preseason" excuse anymore.
After the practice/mini-camp in Florida and the return of the injured
players, I will be expecting more.

TJL