From: R. Bentz Kirby
To: Celtic Mail
Sent: Monday, February 08, 1999 4:05 PM
Subject: stamp

I received an ad from the USPS for voting on your favorite 80's stamp.
One choice is the Lakers v. Celtics stamp.  Does it exist, or is it a
possiblity based upon our votes.  The text is something like:  "The Los
Angeles Lakers and Boston Celtics dominated professional basketball with
a thrilling rivalry that revived fan interest in the NBA.  Between them,
the teams won eight NBA championships during the decade."

--
Bentz Kirby
bocelts@usit.net