Kenny Anderson Sucks

The Anderson hit parade continues.  Our point guard, the man who is
suppose to lead the offense to the next level and to the promise land of
the the playoffs is now a combined 12 of 35 (that's a 34% shooting
percentage folks) from the floor.  He starts off the season 3 for 11 and
4 for 11, so what's his solution?  Shoot more and go 5 for 15 in game
three.  Along with sucking as an individual offensive force, he sucks as
a point guard as well.  Sure, he's got 19 assists so far, but on this
particular running style team, any other starting point guard would be
doing at least as well.  How about that great pass in the fourth quarter
on the fast break?  Go ahead and give Bo Outlaw credit for making a
hustle play if you want, the truth is Anderson deliver the wrong pass
about 2 seconds too late.  It's basic basketball folks.  He dribbles far
too much in the half court set and does not pass the ball off quick
enough when a double team flashes his way.  I started to keep track half
way through the second period, and he was doubled teamed or had a second
man run at him 5 times in the half court set and his solution was to
dribble toward the sideline.  Twice, he was the main contributor to a
turnover, twice there was shot clock violation, and once Riley scored
when a batted ball found its way into his hands.  This is unacceptable.

I cannot say it enough folks.  Kenny Anderson sucks right now.  His play
is tantamount to Drew Bledsoe completing under 50% of his passes, and
throwing for more INTS that TD after 3 games.  Imagine how much the
Boston media would be crucify Drew if that were the case.  Yet, all we
here is how Anderson is the key to the Celtic offense.  Well, right now,
the only thing the Kenny Anderson key has unlocked is a 1-2 record.  I
guarantee you that if Anderson's play does not dramatically improve and
I mean soon, this team will be 2-6 after the upcoming road trip and in
no position to make a playoff run.

Kenny Anderson sucks.

Todd
P.S.  Let's not forget that I haven't even discussed his nonexistent
defensive skills.