Re: Lewis and Cocaine

>I think that Reggie, like all of us, made mistakes in his life.  He was
>basically a good person and deserves to rest in peace.
>
>What his widow is doing right now is, uh, embarrasing.
>
>It's just amazing what greed can do to people, isn't it?
>
>Sigh...
>
>Ken

I've listened to people pass judgement on Donna Harris-Lewis, but isn't
there the slightest possibility that she doesn't believe he did drugs and is
trying to prove it so as not to besmirch his reputation any more than it has
already?  I have no way of knowing, but IF Reggie did have a cocaine
problem, there is a chance that she did NOT know about it considering the
amount of time athletes spend on the road.  I am not saying she is NOT
motivated by money, just that another possibility does exist.

Cecil