Great Shooting Guards/Fie on All You With Itchy Trigger Fingers

Someone (Todd Crane?) wrote:

<<I could list player after player who plays the small
forward/shooting guard position who took a couple of
season to develop their entire game, but I'll just name a few:
Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippen, Allan Houston, Dee Brown, Clyde
Drexler.>>

"Which of these things is not like the other ones/Which of these
things just doesn't belong?"

DEE BROWN?  I liked Dee as a Celtic.  I really did.  But he had his
best season as a rookie and was never the same player after blowing
out his knee in the fall of '91.

That said, can we PLEASE see ONE STINKIN' GAME THAT ACTUALLY COUNTS in
which Antoine Walker, Ron Mercer and Paul Pierce are all healthy and
play together before we talk about trading any or all of them?
Perhaps this seems a little greedy and selfish on my part, but I'd
actually like to see them together for at least ONE WHOLE SEASON.
Rembember, Mercer will be 23 in May, and the other two are even
younger.  Fer cryin' out loud!

Count me squarely in the "Keep Antoine", "Keep Pierce" and "Keep
Mercer" camps.  On the other hand, I wouldn't be adverse to trading
virtually anyone else on the squad if there's value to be had.