Trio

The Celtics would do well to maintain their up and coming trio of
stars.  Pierce, Mercer, and Walker.  It looks like mostly everyone on
this list is bailing on Ron Mercer and you were also the ones who were
praising him before he got hurt.  So he couldn't play with a bum knee,
that is not the measuring stick of his capabilites.  Ron Mercer moves
without the ball as well as anyone in the league, and can draw extra
coverage slashing to the basket leaving Pierce or Walker open. He also
has a deadly medium range jumper.  Red Auerbach has all the confidence
in the world in this guy.   All the great teams had a trio of stars,
Bird, McHale and Parish; Elgin, Wilt, and West; Magic, Worthy, and
Kareem, and Grant, Jordan, and Pippen to name a few.  Give this team the
time to play together.  So far Eric Riley is a sleeper, if he gets
stronger who knows?  We may have solved our hole in the middle and
Popeye has yet to see action.  Seems like no one is ever content and
then get content for the wrong people, a couple of years back most of
you were touting Montross and raving about Greg Minor.  Come on!