Hey...get off Mercer's back!

>Watching Ron
>& Kobe Bryant play I don't see how people can say Ron is great and Kobe
>overrated. Bryant is what 20-21 and has everything it takes. he shut down
>Pippen on opening night and scorched him for 25.  Mercer has not shown he
>can score form the outside, and until he can he will always be a liability.

You'll never hear me say a negative word about Bryant. He's very, very
young; he's very, very talented; he's going to be a star in the league for
a long time. He's got the complete package. That was a brilliant move by
West. The same can be said for Mercer and Pitino. Giving up on Mercer is
giving up on way too much talent. It's way too early for that move. There's
a very good chance it would be a move the organization would regret for a
long, long time. Now, do you trade Mercer for Bryant? Well...I'll just say
that I know for sure you don't trade Mercer of Eddie Jones. Ever! Eddie's
an all-star...yes? It would be a move the organization would regret. I love
Eddie Jones. But for Ron Mercer? Never! So....how come "Mr. Cranky-A'hole"
is suddenly the big Mercer booster on this list? C'mon everyone!...Snap out
of it!...The kid's hurt, he's young, he just began his second year....and
he's on a team with Moe, Larry, and Curly playing center! This team ever
gets a center to complement Walker and Pierce and that's a stunning front
court. And if Anderson can ever get his head out of his.....for a five
minute stretch (and it's just possible that a healthy Mercer alongside
Kenny may help the extraction process) things are going to look better!
So...back off....and don't get me started!

Paul M.