Re: FRESHER THAN AIR

"R. Bentz Kirby" wrote:

> Warick,
>
> What is going on down under?  Don't you think that he has at least a
> little ways to go before he is the greatest ever?  :-)  But he was
> highly hailed by the ESPN folks too!

Okay.. Let me readjust that to what I really feel....

Compare him to say Russell, Jordan, Bird, etc, etc. and what they
accomplished after their first games ever and he is the greatest ever.

Even players who scored superbly in their first games mustn't have been able
to do what he did against Cleveland, in that he scored 14 fourth quarter
points to give his team the win in a tight contest?

They consider 14 points in a tight come-from-behind victory an awesome
display, whether it comes from a proven star (eg. Malone, etc, etc.) or not.

The greatest ever thus far, most definitely.

Warwick