Pierce, Riley and Walker

Monitoring the game from ESPNs gamecast, asside from a couple of key
defensive rebounds by Walker, the only name I saw in the last 5 minutes was
Pierce.  Bunch of nice clutch freethrows and tip in from an offensive
rebound after Riley missed 2 free throws.

Riley had 6pts, 11reb, 5blks in 40 minutes compared to Ilgauskas 16pts,
10rebs, 1blk...not tearing up the offense but will he be "good enough" in
the middle once he's really in shape and knows the system better?  We
outrebounded them pretty good according to box scores.

Hard to say you need a win on only the second game of the season...but I
think we did.  We got it.

Still some problems to work out and we need to work through some injuries,
but me with my Green tinted glasses on...I'm pumped.

Jimbo