Brevin Knight comment

``Has there ever been a game that Boston has played that looks pretty?''
Cleveland's Brevin Knight said. ``That's their style.''

I hope that's what he and his teammates expect in the future since we sure
could look prettier than we did tonight once everyone is healthy & in sync.
Anyway as far as I'm concerned any W is pretty.

I don't want to ever hear about a trade for Potapenko again unless it's for
Schintzius.

Will Popeye ever wear his Celtic's uni? While I was against trading for
Campbell initially, I'd go for it in a heartbeat if we could get him for
Popeye & Dana and not much else. I'd be very happy with a rotation of
Campbell, Riley & DeClerq. If we could pull that off then it'd be worth
offering KJ our $1.75 million exemption.

Did someone say trade Kenny for Marbury? Another deal I'd make in a heartbeat
and even take whatever garbage they wanted to include to balance the salaries.
I'd even be happy to drive Kenny to the Twin-Cities and bring Marbury back.
Kenny is playing like he's upset over his lost income. I like Kenny but we are
just too dependent on a man who is or may be too fragile.

So here's my fantasy lineup:

Campbell, Riley, DeClerq

Walker, Battie

Pierce, McCarty

Mercer, Bowen, Minor

Marbury, KJ

I've been sick the last couple of days - yes even feverish - so if I sound
delusional when I say that this lineup could win the NBA title I have an
excuse.

Now we just have to convince the Laker Genius & our good friend Kevin that
these deals are good ideas.

George