Re: Message to Pitino

-----Original Message-----
From: damekmo@teleport.com <damekmo@teleport.com>

>Ah...and this brings up the "Do veteran free agents want to come play for
>Pitino" question. But let's leave that for another day. I'm hoping that we
>never hear the "Well Kenny Anderson made that mistake, and look what
>happened" answer.

Now that Pitino is admitting that he is not pressing with the first team I
feel KJ
can fit in. He is an ideal run and gun offense point guard who can do some
gunning
himself.

>In any case, we all knew in our hearts that Schintzius
>had no business collecting an NBA paycheck no matter how small. And why
>should anybody fall for the Eric Riley scam?

That's quite true, in fact not so long ago,  I had expressed my
disappointment in
that the management couldn't get anybody better then Schintzius in the camp.
Now
that the season has started it will be difficult to get a big man, but there
are
teams who have NBA big men to spare and Pitino would do well to talk to
these teams
and try swing a trade or two:

Dallas:          Bradley, Anstey and Hot Rod Williams
Warriors:      Cummings, Spencer, Foyle
San Antonio: Purdue
Lakers         : Rooks

Personally I would like them to get either Cummings or Purdue. Cummings may
be 100
years old but he can still score and rebound. Purdue would look good too.
Hell after what
Willis did to us yesterday I would say get Robert Parish. - Mishra