Re: Message to Pitino

>I don't know what he can do about the center position, get rid of big number
>55 and Garnet. KJ is still available, use the exception and get him before
>Rockets change their mind. - Mishra

Ah...and this brings up the "Do veteran free agents want to come play for
Pitino" question. But let's leave that for another day. I'm hoping that we
never hear the "Well Kenny Anderson made that mistake, and look what
happened" answer. In any case, we all knew in our hearts that Schintzius
had no business collecting an NBA paycheck no matter how small. And why
should anybody fall for the Eric Riley scam? You think Zydrunas Ilgauskas
(sp?) is having trouble sleeping tonight? But....I'm upbeat....I really am.

Paul M.