Re: What's up with that?

>Hhhhhhmmmmmm, what should we think about this first game?  Lots, or
>nothing?
>--
>Bentz
>bocelts@usit.net
>
>http://www.scsn.net/users/sclaw

I'm going to continue with this "optimism thing" for a while
because....just because. So to answer your question....nothing. The Raptors
pointed to this game, prepared for it, and got it. They wanted it more. The
Celtics are young, Mercer better be still hurt, Kenny stunk it up, they
have zero for big men and Schintzius was an idiotic move and a waste.
Mercer and Anderson will pick it up. The latter will kill them, but they're
better than the Raptors. It's 22 wins and I'm sticking to it.

Paul M.